About Love Corps
To share the gospel of Christ to the First Nations people through word and action.
To understand and respect their culture and tradition.
To show the love of God for the First Nations people and villages.
Est. in 1995 by Korean Reverend S. D. Hong and Reverend Bruce Brown of the Haida nation, we have worked for the past 21 years with one vision:
To witness God healing the broken hearted and raising up leaders among the First Nations people of British Columbia.
Ministering to the children and youth of the villages and providing community service.
Culture & Revival Ministry
Open communication with new villages through the sharing and exchanging of cultural heritage, supporting the revival of believers in the villages.
Please pray for:
- Spiritual restoration and healing for this land and the hearts of the First Nations
- The raising of leaders from the First Nations communities
- God's calling upon passionate short-term missionaries to serve Love Corps ministry
- God's guidance for our preparations, our speakers, seminar presenters, and planning team
- Thanksgiving to God for His work in the hearts of people